Come see this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath tastefully updated home in a great location right in the heart of Cape Coral with all assessments in and paid. Tucked back in a quiet neighborhood the home is centrally located close to shopping, restaurants, schools and more, close to Veteran's Pkwy for an easy commute to Fort Myers too. This home boasts a light, bright open floorplan, remodeled kitchen with gorgeous tile backsplash, quartz countertops and 42" cabinets. There's stunning plank tile flooring throughout the living areas and wood flooring in the bedrooms, no carpet here! Make your showing appointment today to see this gorgeous home as this beauty will not last long.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,922 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Family/Dining Room,High Speed Internet,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Walk-In Closet(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fruit Trees,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Room For Pool. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price