Charming Waterfront Pool Home located 0.5 mile/ 6 minutes to the Caloosahatchee River. Dock with Captain’s Walk and Lift ready for your Boat on the deep, wide canal. Amazing outdoor entertainment space with an expansive covered Lanai, beautiful pool with paver decking and outdoor shower. Kitchen features stainless appliances and granite countertops. New luxury tile flooring throughout with a split bedroom plan. Great location, quiet street and just a short run/walk/bike to Horton Park. This is Florida Living at it’s best !
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Assessment Paid,Public Sewer
1,539 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,In Garage
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Bedroom on Main Level,Breakfast Area,High Speed Internet,Living/Dining Room,Main Level Master,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,Electric Heat,Heated,In Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 x 125 x 80 x 125
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Outdoor Shower,Shutters Manual. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price